Quality, Perfection, Durability at your reach
safety and satisfaction is our priority
For a free estimate call Andres (719) 355-0925
Thanks for choosing Gonzalez stucco as your company with over 25 years of experience and no subcontracting we are able to give the best quality at low cost . Please take a minute to look our reviews up we are Colorado Springs Highest rated company.
Current Projects: Complete date:
28 years hands on experience onsite
Why Stucco? We are remodeling Pros
1.Stucco Has a very high Durability it is impact and abrasion resistant.
2. Stucco is water proof but yet allows vapor to pass only for hard coat systems
3. It is much more fire resistance than any other cheaper exterior siding.
4.It reduces exterior noise making your home quieter.
5. It looks very luxurious and attractive depending on technique style details and color used and the taste of the owner such as lupe likes the more modern look and a acrylic finish and Andres Prefers a more spanish look using regular stucco
Remember the finish product depends on the owner and color is very important also if you live in a very dry place we recommend regular stucco if over siding 1/2 or 3/4 is recommended with fiber glass mesh for flexibility also make sure to use a quick coat which is a base that can handle stress very well if it is Portland it must wait min 6-10 days depending on the curing process and proper mix Fiber is a must here in Colorado if not your stucco will crack Stucco does not crack with proper installation and curing.
Tips before stucco:
1. Install new windows or doors if considering before hiring fix or install roofing.
2. Have unwanted items removed from wall. 3.Make sure all windows cracks or water leaks are repaired and sealed with ice and water seal or caulk.
4. Have the applier give you a receipt of Permit before beginning
5 Have a gutter guy in handy if you plan on stuccoing fascia.
6. Installing new concrete or decks prior to stucco or IT WILL CAUSE MAJOR STRESS and stucco will crack due to weight and pressure.
7. If installing a new roof make sure you tell them you are going to stucco your home so they can properly install flashing and if on canopy weight will cause stucco to crack depending on weight added. (Portland mix) is a red alert.
8. check Weather before finish coat min 3-5 days depending on product.
Recommended: Hard Coats for any and all areas we offer a 3 coat system that is very high in durability and insulation proficient much higher quality than EIFS system which in years will build up moister and bubble or loosen also our 3 coat system is environmental friendly
Please feel free to
contact us you are not wasting your or our
time estimates are
free and we are more
than happy to help. 10 year Workmanship warranty have many references and workmanship is unbeatable we have hands on experience.
Owner quality controlled to provide the best quality
Rate us and give us a review at yp and Google and receive $100 off
Cell phone: 719- 355-0925 call or text me text are more reliable we are a small company but we get back to you asap especially if you project is in progress or even email works but voice mail gets full of advertisers trying to get my Business
Gonzalez stucco and sotone offering many services
Stone, stucco, concrete, plastering, masonry. lathe, EIFS, Hard coat synthetic, drywall. custom pop outs, stucco moldings, roof, siding, paint, fencing, stucco contractors, roofing, gutters, insurance claims